Corporate Breakroom Service Management  - Professional services offerred to your firm
RSS

Recent Posts

Happenings here at El Camino CC
Unhappy Customers - Happy Customers
Community Location Help
Purchased Credability
Industry Update

Categories

Business Reputation and Activities
Existing vending Routes
Facetime Events hosting Wes Cheshire
Machine Consignment
Purchased Credability (BBB/Angies List)
Restorations
UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS_ HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Vending Route and Machine Company
powered by

My Blog

Community Location Help

I have recently seen a post that states I need to drug test my Employees. I do randomly drug test my employees on a regular basis. I have recently and regretfully had to begin the prosecution of an employee . El Camino CC does hire the hard to hire. I had a second chance and so did my wife after unfortunate circumstances. I believe God is a God of Grace .
I do prosecute. I am interested in making a difference in my community and in our quality of life . I am unconventional and an easy target for slanderous comments. I guess my past activities created that, but thank goodness
I live a wholesome family life and give back daily. Obama just gave clemency to the undeserving. I am not Obama but am interested in giving second chances. It is up to the individual to know right from wrong. I have a zero tolerance policy on theft, drug use, disrespect, etc....
Praise God in Heaven for second chances. Shame on those who abuse those chances and take kindness for weakness.

8 Comments to Community Location Help :

Comments RSS
Ali on Friday, April 27, 2018 8:40 AM
informing post
Reply to comment

rush essay reviews on Friday, April 27, 2018 10:40 AM
The post is very short and a little vague. To fix this the writer should look into the work of writing service. Good luck.
Reply to comment

Rocky Balboa on Monday, May 07, 2018 2:30 AM
There are some of the fighting through which a man cannot be express by the time as well as it make more over the time to make the thing better.But there are some of the reason through which a person become the victim and going to be in trouble.
Reply to comment

assignment helper uk on Friday, May 11, 2018 3:06 AM
Your website is such an impressive and valuable for me. I would like to appreciate you for such an inspirational and informative job
Reply to comment

literature essay on Saturday, May 19, 2018 2:36 AM
Looking forward to more information and you have continually intrigued me. Thank you for creating an article that has amazing substance and is well formed and even I am revived by your composed style as well.
Reply to comment

pay for assignment writing on Friday, June 01, 2018 1:26 PM
You will live in a home with limited resources, move over the country, or finally get rid of that costly storage unit. You will explore more, have some extra money, and meet new neighbors.
Reply to comment

amazon gift cards free on Thursday, July 26, 2018 4:07 AM
Hey friends if you want more and more free amazon codes for free online then must try my link.
Reply to comment

Cafe Racer Bomber Jacket on Monday, November 12, 2018 7:11 AM
Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work
Reply to comment