Company Message - Company Message

Industry Update

Categories

Business Reputation and Activities
Existing vending Routes
Facetime Events hosting Wes Cheshire
Machine Consignment
Purchased Credability (BBB/Angies List)
Restorations
UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS_ HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Vending Route and Machine Company
powered by

My Blog

Community Location Help

I have recently seen a post that states I need to drug test my Employees. I do randomly drug test my employees on a regular basis. I have recently and regretfully had to begin the prosecution of an employee . El Camino CC does hire the hard to hire. I had a second chance and so did my wife after unfortunate circumstances. I believe God is a God of Grace .
I do prosecute. I am interested in making a difference in my community and in our quality of life . I am unconventional and an easy target for slanderous comments. I guess my past activities created that, but thank goodness
I live a wholesome family life and give back daily. Obama just gave clemency to the undeserving. I am not Obama but am interested in giving second chances. It is up to the individual to know right from wrong. I have a zero tolerance policy on theft, drug use, disrespect, etc....
Praise God in Heaven for second chances. Shame on those who abuse those chances and take kindness for weakness.

14 Comments to Community Location Help :

Comments RSS
Ali on Friday, April 27, 2018 8:40 AM
informing post

resume planet reviews on Monday, January 14, 2019 6:52 AM
Testing your employees for the use of drugs is an essential thing to do in order to keep your employees in good condition. A drug addicted individual can be a liability in a work place. Also, it would only be a bad investment if you would hire someone that is affected by his addiction to drugs. I know that it can be costly, but it is for the betterment of your company. I hope that you would soon find a good place to test your employees.

rush essay reviews on Friday, April 27, 2018 10:40 AM
The post is very short and a little vague. To fix this the writer should look into the work of writing service. Good luck.

Rocky Balboa on Monday, May 07, 2018 2:30 AM
There are some of the fighting through which a man cannot be express by the time as well as it make more over the time to make the thing better.But there are some of the reason through which a person become the victim and going to be in trouble.

assignment helper uk on Friday, May 11, 2018 3:06 AM
Your website is such an impressive and valuable for me. I would like to appreciate you for such an inspirational and informative job

literature essay on Saturday, May 19, 2018 2:36 AM
Looking forward to more information and you have continually intrigued me. Thank you for creating an article that has amazing substance and is well formed and even I am revived by your composed style as well.

pay for assignment writing on Friday, June 01, 2018 1:26 PM
You will live in a home with limited resources, move over the country, or finally get rid of that costly storage unit. You will explore more, have some extra money, and meet new neighbors.

amazon gift cards free on Thursday, July 26, 2018 4:07 AM
Hey friends if you want more and more free amazon codes for free online then must try my link.

Cafe Racer Bomber Jacket on Monday, November 12, 2018 7:11 AM
Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work

nj car service on Monday, December 03, 2018 7:21 AM
Evens are very important in life .We have many events in life some are for happiness and joy but some are for business deals and benefits. So we should be careful before choosing the things for event . It is better to arrange self events rather than renting a launch or malls . Yous blog is help for event organizers . Good post.

214 on Friday, January 11, 2019 2:12 AM
421

writersdepartment.com review on Monday, February 18, 2019 2:42 PM
Community Location Help on this website is the lean software that developed in this studio in no time and also in a very effective manner. I enjoy all the features of these avatars and my favorite avatar is also present here.

homeworkforme.com on Wednesday, March 06, 2019 7:31 AM
This is a good initiative which keeps your firm and employees, both in a good condition. Many firms donate blood on a regular interval and also suggest a blood test for this purpose. Healthy employees can make a healthy organization. Keep up the good work!

Cat6 plenum on Monday, April 01, 2019 6:40 AM
It is a comprehensive orchestration for sociological awareness and desideratum by bestowing the corporate breakroom services. This is a very versatile post which can make you so urbane and svelte. I like the presentation of the author of this article